The Northern Ireland BloodBowl League Experience

Welcome to Nibble, hopefully to be Northern Ireland's favourite BloodBowl forum for making leagues or finding players.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Just incase anyone wanted a try at being comissioner for a season,

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Duce
Admin

PostSubject: Just incase anyone wanted a try at being comissioner for a season,    Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:53 am

Just popped into my head, so thought i'd fire this up just incase someone wanted to try being a comissioner for a season of the league. If So i'm happy to let them try for a season.

This is only incase someone wanted a try at running a league season as I know there isn't that many leagues out there to try your hand with Razz so offers there for players in the Belfast league.

Last edited by Duce on Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nibble.playsboard.com
GJP
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just incase anyone wanted a try at being comissioner for a season,    Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:48 am

I think we'll all happy with you running things James. Though where have you been of late and what's the time frame for getting season 2 started?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duce
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just incase anyone wanted a try at being comissioner for a season,    Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:15 am

As of late mondays aren't suiting me as i cried down the BBM to colin. thats why I was keen to setup saturdays for extra games.

Season 2 is beginning January, maybe second to third week, but will keep you guys informed of when its beginning with plenty of time.

I'm pondering playing humans Vs a fresh team.

Also don't worry even if i can't make mondays i'm still gonna harass about bloodbowl Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nibble.playsboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just incase anyone wanted a try at being comissioner for a season,    

Back to top Go down

Just incase anyone wanted a try at being comissioner for a season,
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1