The Northern Ireland BloodBowl League Experience

Welcome to Nibble, hopefully to be Northern Ireland's favourite BloodBowl forum for making leagues or finding players.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

NIBBLE Online League!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GJP
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NIBBLE Online League!!!   Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:49 pm

I am the (Tomb) King of the 1-1 draw!!!! I tell you, when Hack finally starts slashing I'll be unstoppable!!!

Oh, by the way Col, the new league rules don't seem to be in effect. I fouled a troll, rolled an 8 with one assist, but the +1 to the fouler if not in a tackle zone didn't come into play.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
colmo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NIBBLE Online League!!!   Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:37 pm

The Breakfast of Champions Halfling team opened their account with an emphatic (some would say fortuitous, others, suspicious) 2-1 win over the Skaven of Talabheim. Undoubtedly, the star of the Halflings was the Masterchef, serving up no less than 5 rerolls in the game.

Full match report: http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3177276

This match concludes round 1 of the first NIBBLE season!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
colmo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NIBBLE Online League!!!   Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:56 am

Round 3 has seen Old Skool Gits (Goblins) and Combi Critters (Chaos Dwarfs) stretch ahead of the pack (they've already had their Round 4 showdown, with the Goblins the surprise victors! It's a good match to watch the replay of), while the ambitions of Halfling domination by Breakfast of Champions has faded away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GJP
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NIBBLE Online League!!!   Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:56 am

I'm also quite pleased with how my Mummy-free Khemri have been going so far. Two draws and a win to keep them in the top half of the table!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GJP
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NIBBLE Online League!!!   Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:05 pm

Another 1-1 draw! Another spectacular Hack implosion! Well at least I'm consistent! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duce
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NIBBLE Online League!!!   Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:03 am

hows the skillups going?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nibble.playsboard.com
GJP
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NIBBLE Online League!!!   Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:50 am

here my team to date:

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=654892

Only got three skills so far after 4 games, and I don't think I've used Dirty Player yet! But it keeps the TV down so Hack can keep delivering the magic!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
colmo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NIBBLE Online League!!!   Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:57 am

A repost of my group PM:

Quote :
I posted on the official forum thread: http://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&p=480887#480887

Feel free to add your own piece!

The last round is a belter - two matches, one a stunty derby, one a bashfest, decide he title.

In addition, I want you to start thinking about the next season - we've enjoyed this one, and my goal at least is to expand to a 16 coach, 2 division (with promotion/relegation) setup for next season. I'll start a recruitment thread in the League forum soon, but if you know any Irish-based players that would be interested, please talk to them, tell them how great it is! It's at it's best when we're all in the #NIBBLE chat channel, chewing the fat following a game, as we did last night. Playing with spectators is also always a pleasure.

I know cthol has had difficulties this season, so may want to miss the next season, but I'll sort that out with him closer to the time.

Finally, a thank you, because this league has been amongst the most meaningful, and most fun, Bloodbowl I've played on FUMBBL in my 8 years involvement with the site.

All the best,
Colin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
colmo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NIBBLE Online League!!!   Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:25 pm

And before even kicking off his Round 7 match, I can confirm Torsten is the first NIBBLE online champion, with the Grughill Wild Boars Orc team.

His title was confirmed when the Old Skool Gits, needing a victory in their last match to stay in contention, lost to their stunty rivals, the Halfling Breakfast of Champions.

I want to congratulate Torsten, and thank the other coaches for making it such a fun and interesting first season. Plenty of the following pack will curse their ill luck, as so many results could easily have come out differently.

Second place is still up for grabs, so the season is by no means over!

We'll be recruiting soon for our next season, so if there are any Irish based coaches you know of, send them our way!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duce
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NIBBLE Online League!!!   Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:39 am

What was the winning team type (orks etc?)
Back to top Go down
colmo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NIBBLE Online League!!!   Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:39 pm

Duce wrote:
What was the winning team type (orks etc?)

colmo wrote:
Torsten is the first NIBBLE online champion, with the Grughill Wild Boars Orc team.

Wink - And it's Orcs Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duce
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NIBBLE Online League!!!   Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:15 am

*slaps forehead* not a good posting day for me it seems.
Back to top Go down
colmo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NIBBLE Online League!!!   Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:59 am

Repost from FUMBBL:

Quote :
The final matches of Round 7 are due to end this next week or so, so it's time to start thinking of next season.

Therefore, if any Ireland-based or Irish coaches would like to participate, please submit a fresh, new team to the group.

The format for Season 2 is undecided until numbers are confirmed, but I'd like to run a 2 division structure - this will need 16 coaches (I think we'll likely have 7 from this season, so need 9 more). Otherwise, we'll have a single longer Round Robin season - none of the teams are so monstrous that a few inducements won't level the field, so there's nothing for rookie teams to fear.

Start date for the new season will also be confirmed once we have enough fresh mea...new recruits.

Duce, would you care to join us? Likewise, anyone else?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NIBBLE Online League!!!   

Back to top Go down

NIBBLE Online League!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2