The Northern Ireland BloodBowl League Experience

Welcome to Nibble, hopefully to be Northern Ireland's favourite BloodBowl forum for making leagues or finding players.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Gw, the magic that keeps them from being all bad

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Duce
Admin

PostSubject: Gw, the magic that keeps them from being all bad   Tue May 25, 2010 1:12 am

Last month i'd ordered a pro elf team and had it sent out... sadly upon arrival I noticed I had no thrower but an extra linesman... yeh not going to work as elf teams need throwers, and a mismuolded catcher.

Got on the phone and promptly sent it back even after asknig could I send back the two which were not right for two single blisters... nope had to send it all back.

So time went by and i phoned up to find out why I'd not recieve it yet (Even spoke to the same guy I did first time) who tutted as the slackness and then said he'd order me it again.

Well it arrived yesterday and when i opened it... 2 full elf teams!! i practically squeaked in joy.

but as nice as this is, i don't need two teams so i'm looking to shift it on to a good home.

Ah GW, when I start to think their all evil someone makes me giggle and love them again.. the gits...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nibble.playsboard.com
necrosis

PostSubject: Re: Gw, the magic that keeps them from being all bad   Tue May 25, 2010 2:28 am

I am interested if it is the pro elf team.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duce
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gw, the magic that keeps them from being all bad   Tue May 25, 2010 2:47 am

it is indeed pro Elf
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nibble.playsboard.com
Rodge

PostSubject: Re: Gw, the magic that keeps them from being all bad   Tue May 25, 2010 10:41 am

I'd also be interested, but I'll give Necrosis first dibs on it since he called it first Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gw, the magic that keeps them from being all bad   

Back to top Go down

Gw, the magic that keeps them from being all bad
Page 1 of 1