The Northern Ireland BloodBowl League Experience

Welcome to Nibble, hopefully to be Northern Ireland's favourite BloodBowl forum for making leagues or finding players.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hey Folks, another checking in.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chaos Bunny

PostSubject: Hey Folks, another checking in.   Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:52 am

Aaron here, though I go by quite a few names online (now Asariel over on TBB, Chaos Bunny with team Scotland). Hail from Omagh in Tyrone but I've been over in Edinburgh at Uni the last 6 years, spend most summers back home though. Found a great TT league here and got me back into BB after the Omagh league folded in the early 2000s, also introduced me to how enjoyable and well organised the tourney scene is and I'd love to see a NAF sanctioned NI tourney or two or even a decently attended non-NAF one (even an NI NAF rep) but that's a ways off. Been playing the game 15 years and haven't played anything but Chaos (TT, cyanide and fumbbl) so a bit stuck in my ways. Wink

Anyways, I will be happy to help out, had I been living in NI I certainly would have been on the ball myself (though had hoped to make a more general NI gamers portal) but I'm glad to see the ball rolling here. I have a little useful experience in getting a basic site/domain up and forum software running and can get the obblm program going on a site, but still I am far and away from a webmaster/techie sort (having someone with that background always helps) but if stuck I can help with anything that needs doing.

Looking forward to seeing where this all goes.

Cheers,

A
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duce
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hey Folks, another checking in.   Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:15 am

Hey and thanks for signing up.

I'm going to take what you said onboard, now to find someone to help with a proper site and can install that league manager on it. Thats the one mentioned on tacklezone radio alt right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nibble.playsboard.com

Hey Folks, another checking in.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1